I have a huge treat for you! Today I interviewed Dr. Meghan Gillette, a professor in the field of Human Development and Human Studies at Iowa State University.
Dr. Gillette shares with us:
- The latest research on nurturing emotional intelligence in children ages 5 to 12.
- How she uses Team-Based Learning with her college students, future Social Workers, Educators, Family Service and Non-For-Profit Administrators etc
- What happened when she introduced Generation Mindful's Time-In ToolKit to her students and the possibilities these students saw in the tools.
- The funniest response Dr. Gillette goes from one of her "digital native" students on the mindfulness cards that come in the kit called PeaceMakers.
- Why Dr. Gillette compared the Time-In ToolKit to a launchpad for parents when it comes to conflict resolution.
Generation Mindful creates tools, toys, and programs that nurture emotional intelligence through play and positive discipline. Join us and receive joy in your inbox each week.