Why Do We Play?
Because play is how we learn to learn.
And because play is, well, fun.
There are six elements to our approach to nurturing little hearts and minds, and play is at the top of the list:
OUR DEBUT TOOL FOR PLAYFULLY NURTURING MINDFULNESS AND COMPASSION: PEACEMAKERS
THE SCIENCE OF PLAY
Scientists Say Child's Play Helps Build A Better Brain
- Let 'Em Out! The Many Benefits Of Outdoor Play In Kindergarten
- How Free Play Can Define Kids' Success
- Harnessing Children's Natural Ways Of Learning
- Despite Benefits, Recess For Many Students Is Restricted
- Let the Kids Learn Through Play
- How Kids Learn Resilience
THE GENERATION MINDFUL MANIFESTO
Click subscribe and we'll send you a free copy of the Generation Mindful Manifesto to print and enjoy! Visit our home page to read about the other goodies we'll send you as well.