Online Positive Parenting Course
For parents that want to raise compassionate and self expressed kids.
In this transformative, six-part online video class series you will:
- Learn to discipline children free from yelling, shame, blame or pain.
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your personal “triggers” and how to manage them.
- Learn simple, effective and playful ways to connect with and redirection even the most strong-willed of children.
- Practice setting and maintaining firm, respectful and consistent boundaries.
- Put an end to power struggling and sibling rivalry before it begins.
- Practice parenting as a team, in harmony with your spouse.
- Learn punishment free, easy to use tools to connect with and parent children of all ages.
You more joyful, less stressful parenting journey starts today.
This course is full of practical and empowering tools you will start using day one. This guided online course includes a live group session with instructor Suzanne Tucker on the last Thursday of every other month (recorded and shared if you can't be there live) plus membership to our private, online parenting forum for class graduates only.
Learn how to manage big emotions, both yours and your child(ren)'s.
- Do you have a child who is often angry or aggressive?
- Is your child very timid or super sensitive?
- Does your child feel pressure to always perform at their best?
- Does your child often feel nervous, anxious, sad, or depressed?
- Do you need help understanding your child’s challenging behaviors?
- THEN JOIN US! THIS CLASS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Join and receive:
- 20+ page Downloadable Workbook
- Six weekly 60+ min course videos, plus emails mid-week to keep you on track.
- Two live Q & A calls, mid and end of course with instructor Suzanne Tucker.
- A BONUS 12-point Mindful Parenting Checklist to print and hang wherever you need extra support to parent calmly, from your center.
- FREE, lifetime access to the course videos, plus permission to share the series with one person of your choice (spouse, parents, in-laws or a child-care provider.)
100% guaranteed or your money back.
What people are saying:
“This class changed my life.” – Lindsey Reed
“My husband and I realized that everything we learned in this class is relevant to our marriage as well. So helpful.” – Mendy and Clint Koerkenmeier
“5 out of 5! My favorite part was learning how my childhood shapes my parenting. So helpful. Especially as I give up yelling.” -Bob
“Suzanne just gets it on a whole other level. She is a true empath. You will leave feeling both understood and empowered.” -Andrea Rocha
“I’m going to retake this class AGAIN next month it was that helpful, and next time I’m watching the videos with my husband!” -Sari Rotskoff
“This class has changed my parenting so much. My daughter and I have a better relationship because of it. Not that it was bad before, it’s just a lot better now and has saved me lots of headaches!” – Ashlee Russ
“I feel MUCH more empowered to be a good mom.” – Carrie Burnett
“We’ve gone from having regular battles to being best buds with our two year old.” – Cathy and Steve
“One of my favorite things about this class was hearing the questions, struggles, breakthroughs and stories shared by other parents. The feeling that I'm not alone and that we’re all in this together. You can’t get that from a book.” -Jennifer
“The best part for me was getting on the same page as my husband. We were coming from very different places. It is so much calmer in our house.” – Anna
“We were really in a rut. This was just what I needed.” – Dani
Participants from Suzanne's parenting classes share about their experiences.
Email Instructor Suzanne Tucker directly if you have any questions: info@GenMindful.com | Thank you!
“My daughter made it clear that she no longer needs to nap, but I was not ready to lose the only time I have to work most days. Using the tools I learned in class, we figured out a routine where she plays quietly and it’s been working out great for everyone! We are all honoring our needs together. We found the solution that makes us all feel powerful and in harmony.”
” I really needed to do dishes (and a million other things) but with school starting, I feel like I’ve had less and less time with the kids and they’ve been a little fussy. I totally took 15 minutes and just cuddled them while waiting for Dad instead of being “productive.” It was great for both of us ( me and kids) Dishes will just never be done anyway!!!”
“At bedtime tonight my super challenging 5 year old said, “I’m glad you’re my mom because you’re so snuggly and you always have time to talk to me.”
“I have two boys ages 2 and almost 4. Today instead of being angry at his little bro for breaking his toy, my 4yo said “I’m sorry that happened. Let’s try to fix it.” I think and say those words a million times a day about so many things. Love first and always!”
“Our recent enlightenment from class has been getting down low and hugging Avery when she’s having a tough time or power struggling. It’s helped a ton and especially tonight with our typical dinner time difficulty. She randomly hugged her sister today and said ‘I love you Olivia'”
“Last week was the first full week of preschool for my oldest. I didn’t realize how moving from 2 days last year to 4 days this year was going to affect him. On Monday when we picked him up he was very angry, upset, feeling left out from the time mommy and little brother had etc. He began throwing things at his little brother and kicking him in the car. Well long story short… after a week of naming it to tame it, getting down on his level, and getting to the root of our feelings we were controlling our triggers a little better and no longer taking them out on little brother! We still have our moments but at the end of the week big brother was sharing his favorite blankets and stuffed animals with his younger brother snuggling on the couch and reading books together! This was a first! I was completely shocked! Thanks Suzanne for the seeds of peace!”
Join today and I'll send you a pre-course survey plus Class One on Self Awareness and Attachment to get you started.