Online Positive Parenting Course
For parents who want to raise compassionate & self-expressed kids.
In this transformative, six-part online video class series you will:
- Learn to discipline children free from yelling, shame, blame or pain.
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your personal “triggers” and how to manage them.
- Learn simple, effective and playful ways to connect with and redirection even the most strong-willed of children.
- Practice setting and maintaining firm, respectful and consistent boundaries.
- Put an end to power struggling and sibling rivalry before it begins.
- Learn punishment free, easy to use tools for more joy and less stress in family life.
The video series is full of practical and empowering tools you will start to use day one.
This class will help you learn to manage big emotions and more:
- Do you have a child who is often angry or aggressive?
- Is your child very timid or super sensitive?
- Does your child feel pressure to always perform at their best?
- Does your child often feel nervous, anxious, sad, or depressed child?
- Do you need help understanding your child’s challenging behaviors?
100% guaranteed or your money back.
Join today! Pay a one-time fee of $129 and for a limited time, receive a FREE Lifetime Positive Parenting Online Forum Membership as well as:
- Immediate access to all six class videos PLUS the 20+ page printable workbook, full of helpful handouts and exercises to build self awareness.
- A BONUS 12-point Mindful Parenting Checklist to print and hang wherever you need extra support to parent calmly, from your center.
- FREE, lifetime access to all six video replays, including the licensing permission to share the video series with one person of your choice (including your spouse, parents, in-laws or a child-care provider.)
What people are saying:
“This class changed my life.” – Lindsey Reed
“My husband and I realized that everything we learned in this class is relevant to our marriage as well. So helpful.” – Mendy and Clint Koerkenmeier
“5 out of 5! My favorite part was learning how my childhood shapes my parenting. So helpful. Especially as I give up yelling.” -Bob
“Suzanne just gets it on a whole other level. She is a true empath. You will leave feeling both understood and empowered.” -Andrea Rocha
“I’m going to retake this class AGAIN next month it was that helpful, and next time I’m watching the videos with my husband!” -Sari Rotskoff
“This class has changed my parenting so much. My daughter and I have a better relationship because of it. Not that it was bad before, it’s just a lot better now and has saved me lots of headaches!” – Ashlee Russ
“I feel MUCH more empowered to be a good mom.” – Carrie Burnett
“We’ve gone from having regular battles to being best buds with our two year old.” – Cathy and Steve
“One of my favorite things about this class was hearing the questions, struggles, breakthroughs and stories shared by other parents. The feeling that I'm not alone and that we’re all in this together. You can’t get that from a book.” -Jennifer
“The best part for me was getting on the same page as my husband. We were coming from very different places. It is so much calmer in our house.” – Anna
“We were really in a rut. This was just what I needed.” – Dani
Email Instructor Suzanne Tucker directly if you have any questions: info@GenMindful.com | Thank you!