I have a huge treat for you! Today I interviewed Dr. Meghan Gillette, a professor in the field of Human Development and Human Studies at Iowa State University.
Dr. Gillette shares with us:
- The latest research on nurturing emotional intelligence in children ages 5 to 12.
- How she uses Team-Based Learning with her college students, future Social Workers, Educators, Family Service and Non-For-Profit Administrators etc
- What happened when she introduced Generation Mindful's Time-In ToolKit to her students and the possibilities these students saw in the tools.
- The funniest response Dr. Gillette go from one of her "digital native" students on the mindfulness cards that come in the kit called PeaceMakers.
- Why Dr. Gillette compared the Time-In ToolKit to a launch pad for parents when it comes to conflict resolution.